Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you

I'm so unworthy, yet still You love me.
I continue to fail time and time again in the presence of You.
Yet still, You bless me with more than I could ever imagine.
You are God of everything. You are Creator of everything
and through You - everything flows.

I am nothing compared to You.
I am merely an ant in the image of all creation.
Yet You still know me and love me and care for me more than I can ever fathom.

No matter how many times I stumble, Your grace continues to lift me back to my feet.
You are always there watching over me.
You were there when I thought that I was alone.
You were there when absolutely no one else was.
You were there since before I was born.
You were there before anyone was born.

You are eternity.

Thank you for making me who I am.
Thank you for blessing me with all that I have.
I could never repay You for what You have done for me.

You have given me life, a purpose, inspiration, encouragement, power & strength to press forward. You are the Alpha & Omega. Beginning and the End. You are my only source of life. I am at Your command forever and always yet You still allow me to be free. You still allow me to make my own decisions even when I make the decisions that hurt You. Then You still are right there to comfort me and to lift me back up again.

You are the sole Provider of everything that I have owned and will ever own on this earth. You have blessed me with it all.

You are the Father of all fathers. You care for me unlike any other.
You watch over me and nothing can compete with You.
If You are for me then who could ever stop me?
No one.

No one could ever stop You and yet You do not need pride to show that.
You require no boasting. You are humble in every sense.
You even sent your only son to DIE on the cross for our sins.
How could Someone so great make such a sacrifice that could never be re-payed.

Your grace and mercy is everlasting and unimaginable.

You continue to define the true meaning of love again and again.
You are always there for me.
You are Love.

Thank you God for everything.

- Carter